I love Easter for many reasons. First, it signifies the basis for my faith….it signifies forgiveness, hope and love. Second, it signals the coming of spring and that a very big deal on the West Coast! Here are a few links to inspire your Easter celebrations…
1. Paska, aka Easter Bread is one of my favorite things about the holiday. Scared to commit a full day to making this traditional Mennonite sweet bread before trying it? You can try it locally with an amazing cuppa coffee at Old Hand Coffee.
2. Don’t know what to make? Check out this Simple Easter Dinner menu. Those chocolate bunnies are adorable!
3. I need to try to make these gold leaf Easter eggs.
4. I love this casual Easter table. Such a great idea to use potted rosemary.
5. My favorite way to celebrate Easter is with brunch. And how I LOVE avo, eggs and toast…and this elevated version would be perfect for my brunch menu.
Also, hop on over….how appropriate…to our Easter Pinterest board for more inspiration. And on Monday we will be featuring our Easter table that we designed in collaboration with West Elm Market Vancouver