There’s just nothing like a crisp white shirt…it’s timeless and honestly transcends all dress codes and occasions. You simply can’t go wrong with it! I love that a great shirt will take you from jeans to dress pants. I’ve rounded up my favourites to help you in your quest for the perfect white shirt! Here they are:
- Oversized Utility Button Up (Aritzia). Love the big utility pockets and casual fit.
2. Topstitched Striped Shirt by Zara…love the rounded collar and v neck detail.
3. H&M Long Sleeved Blouse This easy fitting white blouse looks fabulous with the sleeves rolled up. Not to mention the stellar price of $29.99,
4. Gauzy Tunic Shirt from Nordstrom. A semi-tuck for a casual to go look…so totally spring-y! And I can envision it doubling as a swim cover up too!
5. Long Sleeve Button Down Ohhh Bella Dahl shirts are my FAVE! They are an investment purchase ($167) but I’m telling you they are so worth it! The feel, the draping, the fabric…all of it. I’m telling you, you will love it!
6. Linen Relaxed Shirt by Everlane. Linen is a great fabrication for spring. I love the easy look of this blouse.
Do you have a favourite white shirt? If not, I hope this helps you find the perfect one to amp up your closet!!