It’s that time of year…how did it sneak up on us so quickly? Today we’re kicking off our Christmas Gift Guides! What better one to start with than a guide to buying gifts for “her”…whether it’s your bff, your wife (hey, rumour has it we have some low key male readership ha!), your mom, your daughter. Or…maybe this list will help you make your own wish list.
I had a lot of fun putting this guide together…because I would legit LOVE to get any of these gifts. So ahem…Scott, hope you’re reading! The only thing that’s still bothering me is that I wanted to include a bath caddy. Friends, I looked high and low but could not find one that I loved. So…while I still think that would be such a great gift for all the bath loving women out there, it’s not on my guide. The hunt will continue…
In the meantime, here she is…our first Gift Guide of Christmas 2017. Hope this helps you find some stellar gifts for the women in your life.
- Marble Wine Cooler $47 | Keep your white chilled in this marble stunner.
- Cutting Board $67 | The perfect charcuterie platter, combining wood with marble.
- Cookbook $27.86 | Beautiful photography and chock full of a range of recipes including gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian and entertaining.
- Ceramic French Press $120 | Not only is this press super functional, it would be a gorgeous piece in any kitchen.
- Shadow Palette $44 | Neutral shades in both matte and satin. The perfect palette for both day and night time wear.
- Structured Leather Tote $195 | With option to monogram. A gorgeous everyday tote.
- Lip Duo $42 | Best selling shades made with organic, high quality ingredients.
- Sneakers $85 | These kicks in this rich, berry color are seriously gorgeous.
- Readers $125 | Because having to wear readers shouldn’t mean you have to compromise your style. This Canadian company creates edgy yet classic readers and sunglasses.
- Watch $166.88 | The perfect nude watch that would go with everything!
- Earrings $130 | Love this dainty, yet edgy pair of earrings.
- Pom Pom Hat $45.50 | Bring on the cold weather with this cute and cozy winter hat.
- Novel $22.09 | If you’ve read Amanda Lindhout’s “House in the Sky”, this new novel is her mother’s story of fighting to get her daughter home. On my list!
- Silk Pillowcase $79 | Anti-bed head, anti-aging, anti-face crease. Sounds like a tall order, but if it extends your blow outs and is more gentle on your hair and skin, I’m in!
- Robe $125 | I’m imagining this would be something you’d throw on the second you walk into your house!
- Chunky Throw $141.14 | The supersize knit is gorgeous…
- Power Reserve $17.49 | Because rose gold can make even tech accessories pretty.
- Away Carry On $245 | If you’ve followed my insta stories, you’ll know why I’ve included this in the Gift Guide. Carry on is where it’s at, friends! One note, I’ve done the research and it’s more economical to purchase from the US site if you have a US mailbox or access to border shipping.
- Leather Travel Wallet $185 | Always attracted to pieces that serve double duty. This travel wallet holds your wallet, travel documents and currency..once you’ve arrived at your destination, it transforms seamlessly into your evening clutch.
- Sport Cross Body $68 | This cross body has been a game changer for me. It’s my go-to for all outdoor adventures. Light as a feather and water resistant, you can bring your necessities with you without a worry.
- Saje Diffuser $63.96 | This black marble version is stunning…and is on sale until Nov 30th.
- Yoga Mat $58 | Reversible mat..with awesome grip.
- Natural Body Care Set $85 |Another game changer right here. I’m such a fan of these products, I use them all! These products make transitioning to natural, pure body products a breeze.
Does this list get you inspired to shop? I’ll admit, I wanted to get my online shop on while making this guide! My first order of bidness though? Keeping Chester away from the tree…and umm.. I guess I’ll be hiding the wrapped gifts for awhile! Ha!
Thanks so much for reading…have a GREAT week. Laurel xo