Yes, I’m an online shopper….and I’m not ashamed of it! And lately, I’m really diggin’ J. Crew Factory! I’ve long time been a shopper at their outlets, but I’ve recently discovered an amazing selection of goods online at awesome prices…and you know how much I like a good deal! They often have sales, making their prices even better! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the bright colors and bling on their site right now! Great news for Canadian sistas…they ship to your door for $9.95! Now, be prepared…it takes a few days to get to you (5-7 business days), but it’s worth it!
Here are a few of my Plum Picks from J. Crew Factory right now!
- Factory Leather Envelope Clutch $55.50
- Factory Brass-Plated Crystal Necklace $44.50
- Factory Stone and Dotted Flower Necklace $63.50
- Factory Colorblock Stripe Boatneck Tee $29.99
- Factory Denim Jacket in Antique Sanded Blue Wash $95.50
- Factory Cropped Straight and Narrow Jean in Garment Dye $73.50
- Factory Pleated Colorblock Skirt $45.99
- Factory Skimmer Pant $28.50
Confession time…I have the clutch in neon yellow! I love that it’s not a teeny tiny bag….still elegant for a dressy night out, but a good size to stash all of your essentials! I just got the crystal necklace and I think I’ve worn it every other day! It’s the perfect piece to add a touch of sparkle to almost any outfit. I have the colorblock stripe tee in neon pink….I love wearing it with longer shorts….a cute spring outfit! And I have the jean jacket and I bought it for my mom too! It’s a nice worn in denim and looks great with colored denim on the bottom or a darker wash jean.
J. Crew Factory is offering 30% off all new arrivals online only until April 30, 2013 (see website for details).