Laurel and I are thrilled to be official Tweezerman Ambassadors!!! Tweezerman makes some of the best grooming beauty products on the market, especially for brows and eyelashes!
I’ve curled my eyelashes since I was in about grade 7! I’ve always had fairly long lashes but they stick out rather straight! Tweezerman’s ProCurl Eyelash Curler in Rose Gold is the prettiest eyelash curler I’ve seen….you know I’m seriously loving rose gold right now! But, not only does it look good, it’s amazing!! This is a professional quality curler that applies good pressure to ensure great curling. Also, it’s wide enough to fit in all of your lashes. It’s very comfortable to use…sounds funny, but some curlers feel very awkward. I love that it comes with 3 replacement pads as well.
So I’ve been researching a bit on the best way to curl your lashes combined with what I’ve been doing for years….so here it goes!
- Put on your shadow primer, eye shadow and eyeliner (upper and lower) as you normally would.
- Place the eyelash curler as close to your upper lash line as possible and squeeze together, holding for 3-5 seconds.
- Move the eyelash curler halfway down your lashes and squeeze again for 3-5 seconds.
- Move the eyelash curler right to the ends of your lashes and squeeze for 3-5 seconds.
- Then I move the curler back as close to the upper lash line as possible and squeeze one last time for 3-5 seconds.
Next, I apply two generous coats of mascara. I also add mascara to my bottom lashes. If there’s any clumping, I use the Tweezerman ILashcomb (approx $11) to separate my lashes and remove any clumps of mascara.
You can purchase your Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler here or you can also purchase it at most Shoppers Drug Marts and London Drugs. It retails for between $20-$26.
Thank-you SO much to Tweezerman Canada for sending us their ProCurl Eyelash Curler in Rose Gold. Not only does it look fantastic, but it works extremely well. We love the results and we know that are readers will too!