Laurel and have each have one tween girl and one teen girl. As the girls get older it’s so interesting to watch how their interests develop and more recently, we’ve had fun watching them each develop their sense of style. Berkeley, my 13 year old, gravitates toward “geek chic”. Dylan, my 11 year old, loves anything girly and sparkly! Laurel’s daughters have distinct styles too. Lexi loves casual and comfy and Nina loves to get decked out and she’s not afraid to try new trends. Laurel and I really try to shop around and find the perfect gift to suit each one of their styles.
Here’s our round up of Christmas gifts for the tweens and teens in your life..girls that is!
- TNA Sea to Sky Sweater $85 – this wool zip up sweater has been around for awhile. It’s warm, and nicely fitted so you avoid the frumpy look. A classic! On the west coast, it’s usually warm enough to be used as a jacket, even in winter!
- Good Works Make a Difference Be Happy Wrap Around Bracelet $26 – this simple wrap leather bracelet comes in 11 colors, sure to suit any girl on your list. Love the positive vibe!
- Ugg Australia Women’s Bailey Button Boots $165 – these are a great in-between height between the classic and the shorties. Love the addition of the button and LOVE that they come in “Sugar Plum” (shown) and 11 other colors! Note…Uggs are so much less expensive in the US…it’s worth it to order from the States!! Canadian price on these boots is $245!
- Ivivva Village Chill Scarf $32 – this is SO much more than just a scarf! I have the one from Lululemon (the Vinyasa Scarf) and it can be worn as a scarf, a wrap, a vest…because of the snaps you can wear it SO many different ways…but the best part is that it’s warm and cozy! Ivivva ships free in Canada.
- Beats Solo HD Headphones $199.95 – this is definitely a splurge gift so you may want to see if the grandparents or some aunts and uncles want to go in on this one! Love that these come in 8 different colors…I know Berks would want blue! They fold up nicely for travel and the sound is amazing! Yah…I’ll admit I have them in white, but they’d look much cooler on my daughters!
- SMASH Folios and Scrapbooking Supplies from Michaels – various prices – Berkeley and Lexi’s friends are all into these funky retro products for scrapbooking and journaling. From folios to stickers to clips, the crafty girl on your list will love this stuff!
- Stila Snow Angel Color Palette & Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara $51 – available at Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique . his is a fantastic palette for your teen that’s into makeup….12 cheek colors and 18 eye shadows that can be used wet or dry to achieve different looks. Plus, it comes with the mascara (Berks is a huge fan). I love Stila because it’s all about enhancing your beauty, not caking on dark or heavy makeup. It also comes with a 12 page look book…perfect for the teen just learning to apply makeup. And Stila always has lots of helpful tricks.
I think regardless of their style, most girls would be thrilled with any of these gifts. Some have to be ordered from the US, so don’t delay….shipping times would potentially increase the closer we get to Christmas!