January 25, 2012
Beauty Products I Use Everyday
Last week I realized that most of the products I use on a daily basis come in “Tiffany” blue packaging. Am I drawn to them because I love that colour? Or because they work well? BOTH!
1. EOS Lip Sphere in Sweet Mint $3.99 at London Drugs. Available at most drugstores.
2. Moroccan Oil $41 at salons and Chatters
3. Bliss Lemon+Sage Supershine Shampoo $18 at http://www.blissworld.com, Sephora ($9.99 at Winners when available)
4. Bliss Lemon+Sage Conditioning Rinse $18 at http://www.blissworld.com, Sephora ($9.99 at Winners when available)
5. Degree Ultra Clear at drugstores
6. Bliss Super Minty Soap ‘N Scrub $30 at http://www.blissworld.com, Sephora
7. Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash $21 at http://www.benefitcosmetics.com, Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique
Please note that prices may vary in Canada and the US.