It’s that time of year….the invites are out for Christmas and New Year’s parties. Now…what to wear???
I was inspired by this video that I watched this week by Karla’s Kloset…
I actually tried those jeans on while we were in New York, but opted for these instead…
This is how I put together an outfit with these jeans for a Christmas party this weekend….
Here’s a great idea you can take from this video when putting a holiday outfit together….pick out one metallic or sparkly piece and combine with basics you already have in your closet. Maybe you find a cute sequin tank and pair it with basic black pants or dark denim. Or a fun skirt with a basic black top and blazer. You really don’t need to go out and buy a whole new outfit. Get one stand out metallic piece and put it together with what you already have! And, here’s where a great pair of nude or black classic pumps come in handy!!! And remember….keep it to one piece…you don’t want to look like you’re straight out of Goldmember!
- 7 for All Mankind Gold Jacquard Skinnies $298
- Sequin Skirt by Joe Fresh $39
- Michael Kors Gold Sweater $140
- Sequin Tank by Joe Fresh $29
- Metallic Skirt by Forever 21 $17.80
- Forever 21 Copper Jacket $45.80
- Gold Skirt by H & M $34.95
- Wilfred Pirouette Jacket $225
- Anthropologie Gold Tulle Skirt $148
- Anthropologie Glitzen Frame Blazer $14